Spring 2019 - Marketing Intern
Marketing and Brand Strategy | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Marketing Intern for Spring 2019. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, can multitask ongoing projects well, and creative problem-solve. As we approach Sesame’s 50th Anniversary in 2019, the Marketing Intern will play an important role in helping us manage and execute our celebration efforts, as well as contribute to our Social Impact and Digital Marketing activities. This internship will be part time (appx 2-3 days per week).
General assignments can include assisting Coordinator with Marketing Armature photo ops, studio shoots (when applicable), and various department organizational tasks.
Specific Project Areas Include:
- Assist with managing various local and country-wide Marketing celebration efforts
- Assist Marketing Managers and Coordinator with administrative and organizational tasks related to our 50th Anniversary
- Assist our Email Marketing Manager with auditing our lists
- Monitor our inbox
- Update templates and reports
- Assist with newsletter and drip campaign projects
- Manage and organize several social media asset libraries for our Sesame Coproductions
- Create social media content including GIFS, Memes, and copy to go with each posts
- Research social trends and create content based on those trends
Social Impact Marketing
- Organize video and photo assets for Social Impact Media Library
- Assist with creating and proofreading presentations, one-sheets, and brochures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Knowledge of HTML. CSS and Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use them strategically
- Ability to think critically and creatively about our brand
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn