Spring 2019 - Licensing intern
Products Licensing | New York, NY | Internship
The Sesame Street North America Licensing team is looking for Business/Marketing/Communications (or similar concentrations) majors for a Spring 2019 - Licensing Intern. We are looking for proactive, driven, problem-solving interns that are interested in learning about all aspects of consumer products. As a department, we are responsible for the management of all product licensing deals encompassing product development, creative asset distribution, legal and financial obligations, and general account management. Essentially, we make sure that all products, from toys to t-shirts, featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, and the rest of the gang are the best that they can possibly be. We use a perfect balance of the business and creative parts of our brains and are looking for a like-minded intern to join our team for the summer.
General Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Trend/industry research – could include competitive analysis, new business development, retail store checks, etc.
- Support for product development process through submission system management and collaboration with the Creative Services team
- Develop brand marketing materials to be shared with current partners as well as new business opportunities
- Organize product samples
- Support for any trade show preparation and follow-ups
- Administrative responsibilities like product archiving, selling information and contract filing
Works Directly various departments:
- North America & International Licensing
- Creative Services
- Publishing/Media Products
- Currently enrolled in a matriculated college/university. Once hired proof of enrollment is required.
- Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Social Media