Spring 2018 - Digital Production/ Adaptive Learning Intern
Digital Production | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is seeking to hire a Spring 2018 - Digital Production/ Adaptive Learning Intern. Sesame Workshop seeks undergraduate or graduate students interested in Digital Production and Adaptive Learning.
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering preschool educational television show. The mission of Sesame Workshop is to help kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder. The Workshop is a global educational force for change with the goal of reaching and helping the world's most vulnerable children. Sesame appears in more than 150 countries, serving kids through a wide range of media and community engagement programs. All of the Workshop’s programs are grounded in rigorous research and individually tailored to the curriculum needs and cultures of the communities they serve. Please note: this internship will be for 10-12 hours a week.
- Managing linked spreadsheets that support A.I. projects, e.g. enforcing syntax, assigning and cross-checking meta-tags and variables
- Copywriting / proofreading
- Testing / QA
- Recording / editing placeholder dialogue
- Asset editing, e.g. resizing, filenaming
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Coding, database, spreadsheet, or other complex, detail-oriented work experience
- Basic image and video editing skills
- Basic Wordpress and CMS experience
- Interest in AI/machine learning, text to speech, and other emergent technologies for learning