Human Resources | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team where you will be exposed to all areas of this dynamic, creative environment. The coordinator will be reporting to the Director of Recruitment. The Recruitment Coordinator will provide support the recruitment team including duties that include candidate scheduling, sourcing, intern program administration and onboarding-related activities within the human resources department. She/he will be the main person coordinating calendar management, conducting research, engagement (externally with candidates and internally with hiring managers), manage interview logistics and support the Talent Acquisition Team. Experience in a role involving multitasking and problem-solving skills in a faced pasted environment is preferred. Attention to detail and exceptional follow skills are essential to this role.
Please note: This is a temporary role that could go up to 1 year.
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, which may include scheduling, sourcing, phone screens, coordinating and setting up meetings and/or videoconferences.
- Sourcing candidates and conduct phone interviews
- Support Director with day-to-day management of Intern Program
- Schedule interviews and manage logistics for interviews across the company
- Support new hire and onboarding processes, including scheduling and communication with departments.
- Assist with various HR-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the HR team and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communications or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 1-2 years of experience supporting a recruitment team is required
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Well-organized, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in order to engage with people at all levels
- Able to take independent action to follow through on open items
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
- Proactive, solution-oriented team player
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and a strong knowledge of the Internet (search tools, social networking tools, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity