Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Production Secretary for UPS Season 2. The Production Secretary will report to Production Office Coordinator and APOC and be responsible for managing the production office. Applicants should be excellent communicators with strong managerial skills.
- Advanced knowledge of production paperwork (Call sheets, schedules DOODs, sides)
- Distribute production paperwork (both digital and physical)
- Ability to work across multiple departments and manage ad hoc projects
- Act as the face of the office: answering questions and greeting guests
- Manage and update cast and crew lists
- Manage production office purchases and submit POs to accounting
- Organize and order crafty and catering for meetings and second meals.
- General production office management skills and experience
- Ability to manage PAs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous production office experience necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and generally tech-savvy
- Highly organized, strong communication skills, self-starter
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity