Production Management | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking to hire a Production Manager. Production Management manages various Sesame Workshop Projects from budgeting to wrap.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Supports Line Producers as needed
- Supports production for shoots in various locations (Studio, various outside locations and at home remote)
- Attends Production Meetings to gather info on logistics of the shoot
- Books all crew from small ENG to large IA local crews (USA, various local IA’s, non-union).
- Works with above crews to ensure all equipment is provided for the shoot (tech equipment, cameras, grip, lighting, prompter, etc.)
- Hires and manages support staff (POC, PS/s Transport) as needed
- Confirms/negotiates rates with crew when needed and ensures all necessary paperwork is processed
- Communicates with Production on all other freelance needs (writers, music, mix, graphics, etc.) and ensures all necessary paperwork is processed
- Acts as on the set PM for all shoots. Manages crews, Production Office, PAs, catering, etc.
- Helps facilitate all COVID protocols and ensure protocols are adhered to on the set
- Creates and distributes call sheets.
- Helps facilitate any needed travel for talent, directors, staff, etc.
- Creates contracts and facilitates payment for all weekly crew timesheets and misc. rentals
- Ensures that all daily crew call times, lunch breaks and wrap times are communicated and are managed within the parameters of the budget
- Manages stage and crew OT
- Manages support staff in facilitating craft service/catering/late cars as needed.
- Manages all equipment rentals approvals/needed
- Communicates any daily changes in schedule to crew
- Troubleshoots daily issues and/or changes with equipment/personnel and communicates them to Line Producer and respective Department Heads
- Manages crew/equipment budget line items and ensure they are on track with the budget.
- Knowledge of IA and Guild contracts
- VP Production Management
- Line Producer
- Production Accountant
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity