Special Project Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a six-month long freelance Production Assistant/Admin for the Special Project Production team. The Special Project Production team produces video content for our domestic Social Impact initiatives, Sesame Street home video, Themed Entertainment, Live Shows, Documentaries and more. We supervise the production of studio-based segments and narratives with our Sesame Street characters, as well as animation and music videos.
Please note: This position is a 6 month contract position located at our NYC headquarters.
1. Provide Administrative support for the entire Special Project Production team. Tasks include:
- Calendar maintenance for both Vice Presidents
- Booking travel arrangements & creating itineraries for 2 Producers and 2 Vice Presidents
- Create and submit expense reports and invoices for the team
- Material preparation for meetings and presentations
- Supply and drive storage/ordering for team
- Document creation such as charts and tracking documents
- General office assistance
2. Provide support during Pre-Production
- Assist during Production Meetings with food orders, scripts and set ups.
- Assist in script packet creation for audio records.
- Internal library research for metadata
- Script timing and typing
3. Provide support during Production
- Assisting on studio and location shoots as needed.
- Set up and distributions of studio materials
- Food orders
- Production Runner
4. Provide support during Post-Production
- Assist with Home Video, Social Impact and Documentary Verbatim Scripts
- Assist with Home Video Check Discs
- Assist with music timings for internal metadata
- Organize binders and organize back up of media
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience
- Production experience a plus
- Administrative experience a plus
- Experience with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills