Internal Application: Post Production Coordinator
Sesame Street Production | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for Post Production Coordinator. The Post Production Coordinator assists in keeping the entire Post department running, organized, and on schedule. This primarily includes edit outlines for series. Working with the Post Production Manager the Post Coordinator establishes schedules to stay on track for delivery to HBO Max and PBS. This position liaises with directors, puppet captain, Sesame producers, vendors (audio team, colorist, vfx artists, captioning, quality control), and networks. The Post Coordinator attends producer reviews and mix reviews, and records/distribute notes. The Post Coordinator supervises audio looping sessions with talent. Candidates must have: superior organizational skills, clear communication skills (written and verbal), pay close attention to detail, proven ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines, excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at once. Candidates must also be comfortable liaising with co-workers in all departments of the company.
- Create and maintain edit, mix, and reviews schedules and trackers for series.
- Films coordination.
- Coordinate delivery to PBS. Manage PBS paperwork prior to delivery.
- Coordinate delivery to the Sesame International department.
- Supervise audio looping sessions with talent. Ensure the Production Assistant and Assistant Editor secure elements prior to the session. Work with Senior Producer to schedule talent for the session. Communicate with the audio house prior to the session. Work with Senior Director in IT to confirm the talent has the proper equipment.
- Assist in quality control of closed caption files, and final air version scripts.
- Create episode rundown reports in internal system Risetime.
- Coordinate the delivery of second-tier projects- including editing and audio mixing.
- Collaborate with fellow coordinators and managers across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience
- 2+ years’ Post Production Coordinator experience
- ADR /session experience
- Self-motivated, problem solver with leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills-able to communicate well to colleagues from various departments and maintain clear channels of communication. Remain calm under pressure; task persistence; committed to getting the job complete.
- Ability to work well within a group
- Experience with Google Drive
- Experience with Air Table preferred
- Experience with Frame IO preferred
- Must be familiar with Adobe Premiere
- Must be familiar with Office 365
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity