Part-Time Legal Administrator
Legal | New York, NY | Part Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Part-Time Legal Administrator. Are you an ambitious, hard worker who enjoys being part of a tight-knit team? Can you picture yourself helping others in a corporate environment? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then this job is for you!
We’re looking for people with enthusiastic personalities, articulate communication skills and a detail-oriented mentality, to play a key role within our Legal Department team. An ideal Part-Time Legal Administrator at Sesame Workshop will be excited about working in a multi-tasking environment. An employee working with the Legal Department will attain hands-on experience about the deal-making process from the legal perspective.
Please note: This is a part-time position; 3 days/wk. Temporary (6 months, initially). You will be working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Some of the things you may be focusing on as a Part-Time Legal Administrator:
- Updates various databases including the contract tracking log, contract request system, document management system, etc.
- Maintains the paper and digital filing systems
- Supports management of document workflow
- Processes digital and/or physical signatures on documents and ensures relevant third parties receive documents in a timely fashion
- Coordinates and arranges meetings
- Assists department with planning & preparing of various events
- Participates in department meetings and other meetings/seminars
- Maintains legal records and compiles reports from databases
- Performs client service functions by answering internal client requests, questions, and issues
- Performs administrative and office support for the Legal Department and fulfills other tasks as assigned
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Experience in an administrative or coordinator role.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer and systems literacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity