US Social Impact | New York, NY | Full Time | From $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Sesame Workshop is looking for an Office Manager. The U.S. Social Impact (USSI) Office Manager is a key member of the department. The Office Manager leads the execution of administrative and organizational tasks essential for the effective functioning of the department and activities for implementing USSI initiatives.
Please Note: The stated hourly/salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information during the interview process.
- Provide administrative support for the SVP, USSI, including calendar management, internal and external meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, and expenses.
- Maintain staff members’ calendar schedules, time schedules (JournyX), make cost-effective business travel arrangements and submit expense reports.
- Manage the department’s Administrative Assistant supporting the overall department as well as specifically the VP, Content Design and team.
- Coordinate with the USSI Project Management and Research teams to process vendor contracts or renewals, invoices, organizational membership dues, and maintain records with accurate project coding.
- Create original PowerPoint presentations for conferences, partner meetings, or advisories using Sesame Workshop template formats. Maintain a database that is continually updated with current and future presentations and videos for easy access.
- Plan and facilitate advisory or partner meeting logistics, virtual or in-person, with technical details including scheduling, travel and living arrangements, registration, audio and visual equipment, honorariums, agendas, shipping materials, and other tasks needed for the successful execution of such meetings.
- Facilitate the ordering, shipping, and tracking of materials, furniture, and premiums for the creation of “USSI comfy spaces”.
- Coordinate a database of SharePoint PowerPoint presentations, project information, analytics, and meeting notes.
- Participate in meetings as a notetaker and/or outline timelines for the team’s execution of tasks.
- Respond to requests for USSI resources through partner emails, calls, or other forms of communication.
- Track and store the department’s office supplies, premiums, and storage materials at the warehouse (along with invoicing) while identifying on a timely basis when there is a need to reorder.
- At least 3 to 5 years prior office management experience, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in managing others engaged in administrative tasks.
- High mastery of all Microsoft Office programs, especially the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great flexibility and ability to handle multi-tasks under tight deadlines with ease in asking for guidance in prioritization.
- Able to work independently and with others.
- Show initiative and can be proactive in anticipating potential challenges.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity