Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Line Producer for UPS season 2.
- Budgeting: creating, maintaining, reporting, sharing, juggling
- Set up and the implementation of financial systems for payments, approvals, monitoring.
- Controls and manages production expenditures
- Creates episodic reports, budget reports to EFC at Network.
- Manages the monthly process of tracking budgets and reviewing cost reports.
- Reviews and approves time cards.
- Acquisition/cut deals on production elements: studios/stages (short-term day rates), facilities, set construction, postproduction, DGA, writers, music director, and talent.
- Filters budgetary information to EP, Production Manager, Art Director, and Post Supervisor during production.
- Works closely with: Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, Art Director/all department heads to prepare and adhere to the production schedule and budget.
- Works closely with Executive Producer, Director, Assistant Director(s), UPM, Art Director, Post Supervisor & all department heads to determine staffing, production schedule, and calendar.
- Selects & procures crew, hires the production team.
- Production Schedule: creates and manages overall schedule
- Works closely with various departments across the company – Finance, Legal, SIP, PR, Events, Digital Production.
- Oversees production activities from hiring to setting up production offices and location scouting,
- Ensures compliance with contracting policies, regulations, and codes of practice
- Source’s equipment and suppliers,
- Engages supporting artists and contributors
- Monitors the progress of production departments as it pertains to budget and schedule.
- Responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
- Controls production materials, monitors and controls the progress of physical production.
- Oversees all COVID compliance and protocols.
- Responsible for certain health and safety procedures.
- Addresses insurance claims.
- Oversees the logistical and physical 'wrap', or winding down, of the production.
- 10 years of experience in production management, including 5 years as a line producer.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with budgeting & computer software: Movie Magic, (Showbiz a plus!), MS Word, MS excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity