International Licensing Coordinator
International Media Business | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking to hire an International Licensing Coordinator. The right candidate will provide administrative and project support to the International Media Business Licensing team. Primary responsibilities include supporting Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America.
Business Support including but not limited to:
- Process deal memos, track status of contracts, and prepare simple legal & business letters using standard templates.
- Liaise with internal and external legal departments to ensure timely execution of licensing agreements while remaining fully engaged with all stakeholders throughout the process.
- Participate in periodic conference calls with licensing agents, and follow up on outstanding legal and administrative matters raised during these calls.
- Work with the licensing team, create PowerPoint decks, one-sheets and pitch presentations for various internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate with Marketing & PR departments to develop materials for trade shows, advertising and events.
- Identify new creative projects and assets needed by International Licensing; coordinate creation of assets with Creative Services and ensure delivery within assigned deadlines.
- Assist in researching potential new partners, categories, and territories
- Stay apprised of competitive and marketplace trends.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- B.A/B.S College Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience.
- Experience working in the Licensing industry preferred. For the right candidate, experience in a legal setting would be considered.
- Comfortable coordinating with different time zones and nationalities, as this role is part of an international business team. Able to join conference calls outside normal business hours.
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Comfortable working independently and “owning” projects.
- Possesses a positive attitude, with a sense of humor.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Pays attention to details and is extremely organized.
- Works well under pressure and in fast paced environments.
- Team player.
- Sensitivity to foreign cultures and practices.
- Demonstrates initiative and solves problems.
- Foreign language skills are a plus, but not necessary for the right candidate. (Spanish, Portuguese and/or Korean preferred)
- Computer Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)