Digital Media Engineering | New York, NY | Contract
Sesame Workshop is seeking a motivated Front-End Developer to work with our Digital Media & Engineering (DME) team within our Technology & Engineering department. The Front-End Developer will be responsible for the development and implementation of Google Tag Manger in our HTML5 games.
Please Note: This is a 3-6-month contract position. Our office is located in NYC, but we’re open to remote candidates.
- Collaborate with the Google Analytics Specialist to implement our Google Tag Manager migration for our HTML5 games
- Document extensively and maintain clear and frequent communication with project team members
- Outstanding team player who can handle multiple tasks, and show flexibility/attitude to complete projects on time
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent software development, design, and documentation skills. You aim to create software that works reliably and can be tested and maintained.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ development experience
- Drupal, WordPress, or Craft CMS experience
- Experience creating or editing HTML5 games/interactives
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Software - Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA