Internal Application: Freelance Script Production Assistant
Special Project Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Freelance Script Production Assistant to support the Sesame Street script department. The Production Assistant will Aid Head Writer, Script Supervisor and Script Coordinator in all aspects of the Script Department for “Sesame Street”.
Please note: This position is located at our NYC Headquarters. The contract will be for 3 months.
- Proof and format scripts as needed.
- Point person for specific projects/scripts as appropriate.
- Help execute script distributions & hard copy script collation.
- Upload materials to appropriate drives and share spaces throughout the scripting process.
- Maintain tracking charts.
- Time incoming scripts to assist in run-time standards.
- Screen materials from Post & review against associated scripts to help the Script Coordinator create Final Air Version deliverable scripts.
- Set up & provide support for meetings.
- Act as a swing person when possible to aid bullpen staff, particularly during shoots.
- B.A./ B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Candidates must be careful proofreaders with acute attention to detail.
- Copyediting, scripting, and logging experience required.
- Ability to work independently toward team-based objectives, to deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions.