Sesame Street Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is seeking a Freelance Editor. The editor will work on short term scripted series project that delivers to a Premiere streaming platform.
Please Note: This role is for May – December 2021. This is a non-union job with no benefits.
The Editor should have multi-camera editing experience, must have a collaborative outlook, bring creative ideas projects, be comfortable with receiving notes and providing feedback to various stakeholders within the company – directors, producers, writers, etc. This project has a quick turnaround and requires attention to detail.
- Candidates should have 5 – 10 years of professional editing experience.
- Must having After Effects keying and composting experience.
- Broadcast delivery experience
- Comfortable working with UHD and HD media
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Cloud applications.
- Comfortable comprehending delivery specs
- Able to read audio levels, be to export video with audio STEM files, experience in QC’ing color passes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity