Freelance Driver Production Assistant
Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking to hire a Freelance Driver Production Assistant.
- Handles crew parking passes and lists
- Coordinates and books car service for late crew
- Collects taxi receipts from the crew and completes AFP’s for travel reimbursement
- Completes daily mail run(s) to and from Kaufman Astoria Studios (KAS) & Sesame Workshop (SW)
- Coordinates the move from SW to KAS, and vice versa, at the start and end of each block of taping weeks
- Miscellaneous runs for various departments such as Art, Post, etc.
- General PA duties include assisting with runs, lunch orders, script distributions, organizing the production office, control room and green rooms, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a driver’s license for a minimum of 1 year
- Comfortable driving a 15-passenger van in NYC
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity