Freelance Driver Production Assistant
Production Management | New York, NY | Contract
The primary responsibility of the Freelance Driver Production Assistant is to ensure the transporting of SW employees, professional services to and from the set. This role is also responsible for the transportation of item to and from the set as needed. In addition to the driving responsibilities, this role ensures a seamless process for arranging car service as needed, parking logistics and handles travel reimbursement for the crew. This role will also procure items as needed by the crew such as lunch, script distribution and ensure the production office and green room are organized.
- Handles crew parking passes and lists
- Coordinates and books car service for late crew
- Collects taxi receipts from crew and completes AFP’s for travel reimbursement
- Completes daily mail run(s) to and from Kaufman Astoria Studios & Sesame Workshop
- Coordinates the move from SW to KAS, and vice versa, at the start and end of each block of taping weeks
- Drives Sesame Street directors to and from set
- Miscellaneous runs for various departments such as Art, Post, etc.
- General PA duties including assisting with runs, lunch orders, script distributions, organizing the production office, control room and green rooms, etc.
- Good Communicator
- Good Judgment
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have driver’s license for a minimum of 1 year
- Comfortable driving a 15-passenger van in NYC
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled