Freelance Driver / Production Assistant
Production Management | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking to hire a Freelance Driver / Production Assistant.
- Handles crew parking passes and lists
- Coordinates and books car service for late crew
- Collects taxi receipts from crew and completes AFP’s for travel reimbursement
- Completes daily mail run(s) to and from Kaufman Astoria Studios & Sesame Workshop
- Coordinates the move from SW to KAS, and vice versa, at the start and end of each block of taping weeks
- Drives Sesame Street directors to and from set
- Miscellaneous runs for various departments such as Art, Post, etc.
- General PA duties including assisting with runs, lunch orders, script distributions, organizing the production office, control room and green rooms, etc.
- Good Communicator
- Good Judgment
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have driver’s license for a minimum of 1 year
- Comfortable driving a 15-passenger van in NYC