Fall 2019 - Marketing Internship
Marketing and Brand Strategy | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is looking for Marketing Intern who is detail-oriented, can multitask ongoing projects well, and creative problem-solve. This role plays an important part in helping us manage and execute our 50th Anniversary celebration efforts, as well as contribute to our Social Impact, Digital Marketing and other Franchise Planning related activities. General assignments can include assisting Coordinator with Marketing Armature photo ops, studio shoots (when applicable), and various department tasks.
Specific Project Areas Include:
- Assist with managing various Marketing celebration efforts
- Assist Marketing Managers and Coordinator with administrative and organizational tasks related to our 50th Anniversary
- Assist our Email Marketing Manager with auditing our lists
- Monitor our inbox
- Update templates and reports
- Assist with newsletter and drip campaign projects
- Manage and organize several social media asset libraries for our Sesame Co-productions
- Create social media content including GIFS, Memes, and copy to go with each posts
- Research social trends and create content based on those trends
Social Impact Marketing
- Organize video and photo assets for Social Impact Media Library
- Assist with creating and proofreading presentations, one-sheets, and brochures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use them strategically
- Ability to think critically and creatively about our brand
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
This position will be part-time, approximately 2-3 days per week for the Fall Semester. Only current college students will be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled