Fall 2019 - International Content Production Intern
International Media Business: Latin America | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Fall 2019 International Content Production Intern to support our Latin America and international production team. The position involves working with the production team, supporting our international producers, and communicating with various departments within the company through various stages of production and pre-production.
- Provide administrative support to producers and international staff.
- Research products and media landscapes in specific countries.
- Media management support, including:
- Review, tag, and log deliverables
- Prepare storage and archives
- Assist in managing digital media
- Make dubs and provide content, as requested
- Data entry for show episodes, segments, and rundowns
- Assist with script translations (Spanish to English, and English to Spanish).
- Attend script reviews/rough cut reviews and assist in workshops and meetings.
- Upload website content on Sesamo.com.
- Review games and iOS/Android applications.
- Assist in writing and editing website copy, SEO, and alt text.
- Review and write show episode descriptions and series synopsis.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Create YouTube and social media reports.
- Editing videos for social media and YouTube.
- Strong interest in children's media and education.
- Basic television, video and/or game production skills and knowledge.
- Language Skills: Fluent written and spoken Spanish required. Portuguese a plus.
- Television/film/game production or communication coursework desired.
- Good online research skills.
- Must be able to work independently and own their projects from start to end.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Adobe Photoshop skills a plus.
- Strong social media skills, including reporting, desired.
- Basic Adobe Premiere knowledge.
- Applicants will be asked to complete one round of interviews in Spanish.
- Applicants must be able to commit to at least 15 hours a week.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university.
- Interns will be entering their junior or senior year, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- This is a paid internship. Interns will be paid $18 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled