Fall 2019 - Creative Development Department Intern
Creative Development | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Workshop is looking for current students for a Fall 2019 Creative Development Department Intern. We are looking for proactive, driven, problem-solving interns that are interested in learning about the development process.
Intern Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Review and provide coverage on pitch submissions to Sesame Workshop
- Provide research as directed on industry trends
- Manage and maintain a database of writers, artists, and creators
- Observe the development process of content for Sesame Workshop
- Complete daily downtime tasks and long-term projects as assigned
- Support Creative Development Department
- Help Sesame Workshop Staff as directed
Works Directly With:
- Creative Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in College or University. All years are welcome to apply, Juniors and Seniors are preferred.
- Hours per Week: 21-35 • Wage/ Salary: $15 hourly
- You will need to provide a resume and cover letter which outlines your goals for an internship. Hours are flexible and depend on the student’s class schedule, course requirements (if applicable) and availability.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering television show that has been helping kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder since 1969. Today Sesame Workshop is a global educational force for change, with a mission to reach the world’s most vulnerable children. We’re in more than 150 countries, serving kids through a wide range of media and philanthropically-funded social impact programs, all grounded in rigorous research and individually tailored to the needs and cultures of the communities we serve. Sesame is a beloved household name in dozens of languages, and it means learning - and fun - in all of them. For more information, please visit sesameworkshop.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled