Fall 2018 - Production Intern
Sesame Street Production | New York, NY | Internship
Sesame Street Domestic Production is looking for Production Intern with TV/Film/Video Production or Communication majors for the Fall 2018 Semester. We are looking for proactive, driven, problem solving interns that are interested in learning about all aspects of production.
*PLEASE LIST YOUR AVAILABILITY (DAYS OF THE WEEK YOU CAN WORK) AND AVAILABLE START DATE IN YOUR COVER LETTER*
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Answer Production phone lines
- Assist in Sesame Street Digital Shoots in Studio 3A, including set up of equipment, script notes taking, and observing the production process in a green screen and blue screen setting
- Assist Script Department with script distributions and with the script revision process
- Edit lyric videos for YouTube
- Complete daily downtime tasks and long term projects as assigned
- Complete daily pick-ups and drop-offs with mailroom
- Complete research projects as requested
- Develop and publish an internal production monthly newsletter
- Meeting and event set ups as directed-participating in production meetings, writer’s meetings and content reviews throughout the semester.
- Observe both creative and management aspects of production to gain a better understanding of how a Sesame Street episode is produced domestically
- Production and office runs as directed
- Responsible for giving Sesame Street Set Tours to Make-A-Wish, auction winners, clients, and guests of cast/crew when in Production
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Help Sesame Workshop staff as directed
- Sit in on the Sesame Street post production process, observing producers as they review edits and give notes.
- Work alongside the Sesame Street Film department observing pitch reviews, and the production process by attending weekly meetings.
Works Directly With:
- Production Management
- SST Production
- Must be enrolled as a college student. Copy of transcript needed when hired.
- Final Draft
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook