Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Marketing and Brand Strategy | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for an Executive Assistant/ Office Manager to work with our Marketing team. Sesame seeks a proactive, enthusiastic, articulate, detail-oriented individual who takes initiative and is interested in Brand Marketing and Brand Creative. This position provides administrative and clerical support for the Marketing Department, specifically day-to-day administrative support for the Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of Brand Marketing. This position will be located at our NYC Headquarters.
Key Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Full calendar management for Chief Marketing Officer and VP Brand Marketing; occasional calendar support for various members of the Marketing Department
- Assist in meeting preparation such as sending out agendas, making copies, setting up technical needs, ordering catering, etc.
- Organize, process, and track departmental paperwork. This includes contracts and invoices for the department as well as expense reports for Chief Marketing Officer, and CMO’s Direct Reports.
- Manage departmental budget, including working with the team on estimates, attending budget meetings with Finance
- Stock office supplies and department premiums; manage package deliveries via UPS and FedEx
- Liaise with Facilities and IS departments to facilitate new hire set up
- Manage department interns. This includes reviewing candidates, setting up interviews, lead candidate selection, and day-to-day task management.
- Manage armature Muppet calendar; coordinate set-up and breakdown for photos when applicable.
- Serve as a key point-of-contact for internal and external clients.
- Provide administrative and organizational support for project work throughout the department. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing promotional shoots (domestic and international), annual summit meetings, digital asset organization, and other projects.
- Other tasks include general office management support.
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills- will interface with high-level executives internally and externally
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, including exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage heavy calendars and prioritize meeting schedules
- Exceptional time management skills and detail-oriented with the ability to follow through on tasks to completion.
- Executive presence
- Social Media savvy
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled