EFL Education Content Specialist & Editor
Special Projects | New York, NY | Contract
Sesame Workshop is looking for a EFL Education and Content Specialist and Editor. Sesame Workshop is updating the Sesame Street English program used in schools throughout Asia. We are looking for an EFL Educational Writer and Editor to join our team to improve and update our current lesson plans, workbooks, and teacher training materials.
Please note: This is a full time in-house freelance contract position.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and experience with ESL or EFL.
- MA in TESOL or some Education graduate work preferred.
- Experience in lesson plan or workbook writing
- Experience in editing
- Experience in teaching ages 3-12
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google products
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to follow structure and instructions to write templated lessons
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work independently and with a team to meet rigorous deadlines