Digital /Web Production Assistant
Digital Production | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Digital Production Assistant. This individual will primarily support the Digital Production team in in the creation and maintenance of interactive web and app products. Position is located on site at our NYC headquarters.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the continued development and maintenance of: Sesamestreet.org, pbskids.org/sesame/, ss4mf.org, and autism.sesame.org and other web properties
- Primary Asset coordinator for site refresh project and CMS migration currently underway
- Proofreading, metadata collection, content review and curating, Quality Assurance testing
- Gather, review, create, repurpose and traffic content assets to other team members
- Schedule meetings, take notes, communicate effectively to the team
- Maintain and meet tight deadlines for daily deliverables
- Support Producers and Project Managers on all project production
- 1+ years of digital media content production, publishing and development experience (with exposure to interactive media and/or non-profits)
- Familiarity with: Flash, content management tools (wordpress, drupal), HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Final Cut, Audacity, Google Docs, Google Analytics, broadband best practices, and industry developments.
- An interest in children’s media and experience with games and videos are a plus
- Strong initiative and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual Spanish / Verbal and/or written helpful