Digital & Interactive Partnerships Manager
Digital Production | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop seeks a Digital & Interactive Partnerships Manager, with a strong focus on global markets, to join the Digital Production group. The Digital Production group creates products and services (e.g. websites and apps) to support the various operating units of Sesame Workshop in their activities across the globe. This role will help to develop and execute distribution strategies and aid in developing key partnerships for the organization’s digital initiatives outside the US.
The Digital & Interactive Partnerships Manager will support the business and mission-related objectives of international business stakeholders, and deliver value to them through content planning and coordinating executions to reach their target audiences via mobile and other digital platforms, aiding in generating educational impact and sustaining revenue.
Establish and maintain relationships with companies and individuals around the world that will contribute to the success of a wide variety of international initiatives. Aid in developing new partnerships to expand the impact on our international initiatives. Source potential vendors that provide digital solutions across the globe. Identify new opportunities for digital and interactive products and services in global markets. Contribute to grant applications and funding proposals for Sesame Workshop’s government- and philanthropically-funded projects.
Content Strategy and Channel Management
Liaise with international team members to develop evolving, market-specific content strategies and approaches to digital distribution that support Sesame Workshop’s objectives and mission. Investigate and research best-in-class practices - both global and local - across a variety of digital platforms. Manage digital channels effectively for growth and engagement. Use analytics tools to provide regular reporting on digital touchpoints and social platforms, sharing insights with business owners that aid in the fulfillment of their business and impact objectives. Support hiring and training of digital staff and vendors for Sesame Workshop’s offices outside the US.
- Aid in building and maintaining relationships with regional stakeholders to understand ongoing business goals
- Maintain up-to-date, in-depth and data-driven understanding of global digital trends
- Continually assess emerging digital platforms and develop best practices
- Propose and coordinate the implementation of content distribution strategies that are context-sensitive to the target audience
- Generate solutions for serving content offline in communities with low-connectivity
- Contribute to funding proposals integrating digital solutions and technology
- Develop potential distribution and digital licensing opportunities
- Maintain productive relationships with partner organizations and their digital teams
- Actively surface analytics to aid stakeholders in driving decisions and nimbly adjust operational strategies.
- High initiative and able to work independently
- 3+ years of digital strategy and partnership experience in global markets
- Experience working outside the US with an existing network of international contacts
- Ability to facilitate consensus among colleagues and partners
- Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written)
- General technical understanding of web and mobile platforms with associated best practices
- Available to travel 20-25% of the time when appropriate
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Exposure to educational interactives, gaming, and/or non-profits
- Previous responsibility for digital products and social media platforms
- Experience working in humanitarian contexts
- An interest in children’s media
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled