Digital Asset Management Coordinator
International Social Impact | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Digital Asset Management Coordinator to join the International Social Impact (ISI) department. The position reports to the Senior Director of Media Operations and involves working with colleagues in international production, technical operations, archivists, talent payments, and production management. The Digital Asset Management Coordinator will enter metadata and videos into our digital asset management systems as well as support on special related projects.
Please note: This position is temporary for 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Organize and inventory physical print assets and establish a workflow for future assets
- Collect and tag audio/video deliverables within Sesame’s digital asset management system
- Organize digital document storage and establish file structure, naming conventions as needed
- Create charts, calendars, and documents in Airtable for Production and Media Operations
- Assist with special related projects, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science or related asset management field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience in data entry
- Unparalleled organizational skills and a real flair for charts and databases
- Ability to work independently but also communicate ideas and recommendations effectively
- Familiarity with audio/visual assets (tape, file types, technical specifications)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel spreadsheets
- Expertise in Airtable or other database tools
International Social Impact is a division of the Social Impact and Philanthropy department that is responsible for growing Sesame Workshop’s global presence and initiating, implementing and strategically sustaining local brand adaptations to drive reach and impact. The team collaborates with a variety of international partners, stakeholders, and service providers to deliver educationally targeted, high-quality content through coalitions of local and global media, education, government, corporate, donor and civil society partners. International Impact must strategically connect and synchronize Sesame’s global networks at the regional and country-level and align content development with global development goals and global themes.
Company description: Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering television show that has been helping kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder since 1969. Today Sesame Workshop is a global educational force for change, with a mission to reach the world’s most vulnerable children. We’re in more than 150 countries, serving kids through a wide range of media and philanthropically-funded social impact programs, all grounded in rigorous research and individually tailored to the needs and cultures of the communities we serve. Sesame is a beloved household name in dozens of languages, and it means learning – and fun – in all of them. For more information, please visit www.sesameworkshop.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity