Department Assistant - Digital Production
Digital Production | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Department Assistant. This position supports the VP Digital Production, and the Digital Production team in the creation and maintenance of interactive web and app products and services for front-facing audiences.
Position responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily calendar scheduling for VP Digital Production (Assist the VP in day-to-day calendar coordination and management of meetings and schedules)
- Organize, process and traffic departmental paperwork, including talent and production contracts, and invoices
- Process expense reports
- Liaise with HR, Finance, and IS departments to facilitate new hire onboarding
- Manage department internship program by interviewing candidates and providing task management, structure and organization
- Support staff with remote work needs and coordinate time in-office
- Facilitate and coordinate internal and external meetings for Digital Production team
- Support project work for senior producers on an ad-hoc basis, including digital asset and data organization, curriculum development, international project research, game testing and QA
- Candidates should have high initiative and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Familiarity and basic competence with business applications (e.g., Excel, Word processing) is required.
- An interest in children’s media and/or interactive content and software development are desirable.
- Bilingual Spanish verbal and/or written
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity