Department Assistant, Digital Production
Digital Content | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Department Assistant, Digital Production. This position supports the VP and the Digital Production team in the creation and maintenance of interactive web and app products and services.
Position responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with scheduling and time management for VP Digital Production
- Organize, process and traffic departmental paperwork, including talent and production contracts, and invoices
- Process expense reports
- Liaise with HR, Finance, and IS departments to facilitate new hire set ups
- Manage department internship program. Set up and interview candidates, provide task management structure and organization
- Stock office supplies and assist in preparations of UPS & Fed Ex packages, deliveries
- Facilitate department meetings
- Support project work for senior producers on an ad-hoc basis, including digital asset and data organization, curriculum development, international project research, game testing and QA
Candidates should have high initiative and strong communication skills (both verbal and written). The candidate should be detail-oriented and able to follow through on tasks to completion. Familiarity and basic competence with business applications (e.g. Excel, word processing) is required. An interest in children’s media and/or interactive content and software development are desirable. Bilingual Spanish verbal and/or written helpful.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled