Creative Producer - Animation & Live Action
Creative Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Creative Producer. The Creative Producer will oversee all creative aspects two series; one animated and one live action. This creative leader will report to the SVP of Creative Development, and work day-to-day with key show talent, production management, 3rd party production companies, and others to ensure the creative vision is being met and that the show remains on schedule and on budget. The Creative Producer will build strong relationships by interfacing with numerous departments within the organization including marketing, press, licensing, content and curriculum, research and evaluation, legal and production management. Creative Producer will be an Ambassador for the series within the company and to the outside world.
- Oversee the creative vision for assigned series by reviewing and providing feedback
- on key creative such as scripts, designs, storyboards, research findings, animation, music, casting, etc.
- Manage feedback process by gathering notes on creative from applicable stakeholders, and prioritize, summarize and convey notes back to the creative team.
- Partner with Curriculum and Content to ensure that curricular goals are met.
- Act as liaison between organization and production companies to insure creative and educational series goals are met.
- Partner with show unit and production management from preproduction through production and final delivery of series.
- Partner with Franchise Marketing in the development of launch initiatives.
At least 5 years' experience as a creative producer or executive. Excellent people management skills. Strong project management skills. Strong creative, communication, leadership and management skills. Detail oriented, organized. Computer Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Internet. Knowledge of animation process and of the animation production community preferred.