Creative Operations Director
Brand Creative | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time | From $120,000.00 to $135,000.00 per year
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Creative Operations Director. The Creative Operations Director will oversee the team workflow and manage projects to deliver the multi-platform launches, campaigns and brand initiatives. Executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget and on-brand delivery of marketing, design, and collateral materials. Must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills to achieve the highest possible standards in client service. Evolve creative operations processes for best practices i.e. optimize tools, and streamline approvals to support volume.
Please Note: The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information during the interview process.
- Lead creative project management across all Brand Creative projects: Execute project plans including the development of schedules, milestones, budgets, risks and resources to meet project goals; incorporate technical, resource, operational and regulatory requirements into project plans.
- Collaborates and leads project planning with internal stakeholder requestors, Brand Creative team, and external vendors.
- Ensure all relevant information, such as creative briefs, direction, marketing plans, etc., have been provided and are clear for project initiation.
- Oversee and optimize workflow and creative development for campaigns, launches and brand initiatives
- Evaluate, refine and implement processes and operational needs that help the Brand Creative and Brand Marketing teams run smoothly internally and cross-functionally with other teams.
- Provide estimated budgets + provide a timeline for creative for new initiatives
- Partner with Show Production to establish a pipeline for off-air creative needs and efficiencies
- Manage projects large that require executive-level oversight, attention to detail and excellent execution.
- At least 8 years of experience with 3 of those years managing a team
- Proven leadership: constructive communication with teams: productions + business + creative services
- Manage workflow through the team to effectively use all resources and prioritize projects
- Knowledgeable with the creative process for print, digital, and video
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines, Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage a team through the use of constant, honest feedback and communication
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and vendors
- Flexible, positive attitude and the ability to accept and give constructive feedback
- Lead and provide weekly status updates meetings for internal stakeholders
- Conducts post-mortem reviews on key projects
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street which reaches 156 million children across more than 150 countries. The Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. For more information, visit us at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity