Human Resources | New York, NY | Contract
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team. The right candidate will work with a variety of departments in this dynamic, creative environment. The recruiter will be reporting on a day-to-day basis into the Director of Recruitment. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have experience managing full lifecycle recruitment for both full time and temporary positions. The right candidate will know how to effectively build the talent pipeline using multiple approaches, including job postings, maintaining a referral network and other creative sourcing. The Recruiter will also effectively partner with HRBPs, Compensation, and other business partners to bring in a diverse candidate slate.
Please note: This is not a remote position. You must work in our offices in NYC.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for temporary and full-time- sourcing, scheduling, screening, driving offer process from developing competitive packages to extending and closing the candidates
- Develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans; build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills/competencies and use the best strategies and techniques to build active and passive talent pipeline
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to determine recruiting strategies
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, priorities and trends
- Drive and manage top-notch candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Assist in development and measurement of recruiting metrics
- Partner in the recruitment and execution of the intern program
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering qualified candidates to internal clients
- 5+ years of full recruitment lifecycle experience in a business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Working knowledge of HR legislation, employment law, principles, policies and procedures
- Proven project management skills / analytical capabilities
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
- Assist with various HR-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and a strong knowledge of the Internet (search tools, social networking tools, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled