Human Resources | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team where the right candidate will be work with a variety of departments in this dynamic, creative environment. The recruiter will be reporting on a day-to-day basis into the Director of Recruitment. Recruiters are a critical partner to our business and they should continuously earn trust with managers and leader at all levels. The strongest candidates for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active and passive channels with full lifecycle recruitment experience in general and administrative business functions. The recruiter will also assist with recruitment for the intern program. The right candidate will know how to effectively build the talent pipeline using multiple approaches, including job postings, maintaining a referral network and other creative sourcing. Effectively partnering with HRBPs, Compensation, and other business partners to bring in a diversified candidate slate. Leverage a deep understanding of business needs and market dynamics to develop talent engagement strategies that drive brand awareness and enhanced visibility within a competitive marketplace.
Please note: This is a 3-month temporary position with possible extension.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting - sourcing, scheduling, screening, driving offer process from developing competitive packages to extending and closing the candidates
- Develop/execute innovative sourcing and recruiting plans; build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills/competencies and use the best strategies and techniques to build an active and passive talent pipeline
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to build recruiting strategies
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, priorities and trends
- Drive and manage top-notch candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Assist in the development and measurement of recruiting metrics
- Partner in the recruitment and execution of the intern program
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering qualified candidates to internal clients
- 5+ years of full recruitment lifecycle experience in general recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Coordinate with HR coordinators onboarding new hires
- Support Director with day-to-day management of the Intern Program
- Working knowledge of HR legislation, employment law, principles, policies and procedures
- Proven project management skills / analytical capabilities
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
- Assist with various HR-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and a strong knowledge of the Internet (search tools, social networking tools, etc.)
- Takes initiative follow through and attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity