Brand Creative Art Director, International
Brand Creative | New York, NY | Full Time | From $120,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year
Sesame Workshop is looking for an experienced Brand Creative Art Director to work in New York office to build out Sesame Workshop international creative resources, processes and network with regional offices. In Brand Creative, you will partner closely with a cross-functional team spanning Brand Marketing, Audience Development, Communications and the lines of business to establish a global community of practice, and build an international network of brand resources, brand systems and processes. As a relationship-oriented individual, you will help establish a network of talent to deliver on Sesame Workshop and Sesame Street creative expressions. You will oversee and manage key organizational-wide branded initiatives.
Please Note: The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information during the interview process.
- Work with internal teams to develop a brand creative strategy for global resources distribution in the international space.
- Work with regional offices to empower them to evolve brand resources to meet their local needs
- Collaborate across the organization to aid international One Brand creative strategy to determine resources needed in each region
- From a creative point of view, provide a consistent advocate for brand unity and character standards across lines of businesses [licensing, marketing campaigns, social needs, motion branding, themed entertainment].
- Ensure brand continuity and institute clear approval processes for creative developed internationally to reflect brand cohesion.
- Proven success in leading creative and developing teams with brand goals.
- Strong collaboration skills and works well with a diverse set of roles.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, great communication, solutions-oriented
- 10+ years of brand expertise, international brand experience, preferably in the entertainment branding industry [expertise working with style guides, launch kits, tool kits, brand aesthetic]
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills to grow a network of talent, a natural connector
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box, conceptualize, identify talent, educate and onboard
- Strategic thinker: global needs vs. local needs
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams, a collaborative mindset
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely to drive engagement around the brand creative to ensure local market needs are met
- Deliver seminar presentations, marketing books, product comps and sell sheets on time for each season
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate approvals and track creative needs
- Act as liaison between Creative and business team to ensure that all artwork needs are met for new creative development
- Partner with Marketing Operations to create and document standard operating procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity