Bilingual Multimedia Production Coordinator
International Media Business: Latin America | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is Bilingual Multimedia Production Coordinator. The bi-lingual (Spanish and English - other languages a plus) multi-media Production Coordinator will assist in the production for a wide range of digital, social, and broadcast projects. The Production Coordinator will work with Producers to help manage agencies, developers, writers, artists, talent and other Sesame Street contractors. Projects will span social media, mobile web games, apps, video (both long and short form) and a range of innovative media experiences. We are looking for someone who can manage day to day detail while evaluating each decision against big picture objectives. Being able to play well with others is a must. The position reports to International Producer.
Position responsibilities include:
- Provide support to producers on development of diverse media projects.
- Assist in media management, asset delivery, logging, and QC
- Facilitate selection and delivery of library assets including translation and dubbing where needed.
- Assist in managing international Youtube Channels including short form editorial, regular posting, and analytics measurements.
- Assist in managing Sesamo website and microsites including content programming, evolving features and maintenance.
- Social Media management:
- Assist in managing postings and/or agency who posts.
- Assist in monitoring analytics and reporting
- Monitor Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram communities and trends, gather and create social content
- Support daily project communication including aggregating and distilling input from all stakeholders and managing project progress.
- Execute administrative duties including: travel and schedule management, contracting and invoice management, and general production duties.
- Assist in creating project briefs, content plans, RFP’s, wireframes, and production schedules.
- Assist in creative development including: brainstorming, creative review and notes, and vendor management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Native fluency in written and spoken Spanish is essential
- 2 years’ experience in digital content production including websites, games, and social
- Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Community management experience and strong sense for social engagement
- Experience managing video production
- Experience in use of video and graphic editing tools (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop)
- Live operations and CMS best practices is a plus
- Have a demonstrable passion for children’s media and education. (2-5 year olds)
- Additional languages a strong plus