Analytics Integration Engineer - Freelance
Information Systems | New York, NY | Temporary
Sesame Workshop is looking for an Analytics Integration Engineer. The candidate will be a member of the Digital Media Engineering (DME) team. The Analytics Engineer will act as the technical liaison for our analytics administration, implementation, and strategy. The role will report to the DME Technical Project Manager. The individual work closely with the DME team and business owners from various departments to oversee design, integration, development, and validation of Analytics data for our Google Analytics/Google 360 platform. This position is located at our offices in NYC for 35 hours a week. You must work on site.
- Establish standard process, procedure and governance to; onboard, setup, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other metrics for Sesame Workshop digital properties.
- Assist in the planning, design and building of data analytics suite in Google Analytics/UA/360 to setup properties for Sesame Workshop for the following products:
- Sesame Workshop primary web site; Sesamestreet.org, and its corresponding iOS, Android and Roku apps.
- Portfolio of responsive web sites (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Suite of HTML 5 games.
- Native and Hybrid Mobile apps.
- Other digital properties.
- Administration of Sesame Workshop's analytics accounts, properties, and user management.
- Build and standardize analytics collection and reporting across multiple digital products.
- Analyze audience reach, engagement, and behavior metrics to avoid fragmentation of different business units needs and use cases.
- Work with DME team, developers, digital producers, key business owners to create analytics events sheets to help track analytics metric and verify key components are being tracked as planned.
- Work with key stakeholders to setup standard dashboards/reports to visualize analytics data.
- Work with DME team, developers, digital producers, key business owners to create analytics events for Sesame Workshop Integrated CRM systems (NGOC, Pardot, Mobilecause).
- Identify areas of inefficiency and develop a method for improvement.
- Minimal four-year college degree. A technical degree is a plus
- 2+ years of working with Google Analytics (GA and UA) and familiar with GA 360 suite with hands on experiences with Tag Manager, GA Admin, Audience Center and Data Studio.
- Experience with the following Tag Manager functionalities:
- Management interface
- Snippets, Tags, Triggers, Variables etc.
- Events and Variables
- Experience with HTM/HTML5 /CSS/Java Script.
- Experience with migrating of tags from existing properties (GA) to Tag Manager/Google Analytics 360.
- Experience with SEO, A/B testing platform (Optimizely).
- Familiarity with :
- Integration of Web service integration via Rest API
- Production process for digital products and properties.
- Queries, dimensions, cross schema reporting
- Other dashboard reporting tools is a plus. Ex: Tableau
- AppFigures, Flurry and other Analytics tools is a plus.
- Experience with CRM software and email marketing optimization.
- Experience with other front end languages (Phyton, NodeJS, PHP etc.).
- Experience with CMS platform such as Drupal and WordPress.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or comparable tools.
- Candidates should foster teamwork and be collaborative, but should also be able to work independently.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong attention to Detail.
- Must be a critical thinker and have an aptitude to isolate and fix technical issues related to flow of data.
- Should be passionate about accuracy of data and its value to inform business decisions.
- Experience in media and/or children's education a plus.
- A passion for helping kids grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.