Sales Person - Mattresses
Sales | Parsippany, NJ | Part Time and Contract
SensorEdge is a high-tech pressure mapping solutions company with clients in golf, apparel, retail, and manufacturing industries. We are seeking an energetic and knowledgeable sales person to bring our mattress pressure mapping sensor to independent and chain mattress and furniture stores. Previous experience in selling mattresses or furniture is strongly encouraged.
- Generate sales through acquiring leads and sales demonstrations
- Enjoy engaging customers and uncovering needs helping them make their business goals become a reality
- Provide world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, exceptional product knowledge, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up, to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Keep detailed records and report back to management
- Help develop sales collateral
- Give feedback to management about customer feedback
- Previous experience in selling mattresses or furniture is strongly encouraged
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Competitive, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
The Benefits and Perks
- Outstanding earning opportunities with a commission pay structure
- Paid sales training
- Performance bonuses
- And more!
Sensor Edge, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.