Front Office | Mill Valley, CA | Full Time
SEGAL PSYCHIATRY is currently looking for an Administrative assistant.
Five days/week with potential to become an office manager.
- Work 8hr Monday - Friday
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Office administrative tasks such as managing leads, reporting statistical activity to center manager, scheduling appointments, collecting copays, and handling all medical records in compliance with HIPAA
Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
Assist clerical support staff in providing needed documentation for insurance preauthorization and/or reimbursement.
Understand and comply with all of the principles established by STN
Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing STN
Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, or related major
- At least one year in a mental health office setting.
- Basic Current Life Support Certification
- STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS, comfortable with all applications of MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Experience working with EMR (Electronic Medical Records and cloud).
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS are needed to interface with our patients, doctors and staff. Ability to multi-task is a key.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
- Able to work independently and in collaboration, maintaining a high level of professional conduct.
Be on the front edge of the treatment of depression.
For perspective candidates Benefits could be arranged. Medical coverage, sick days and 10 days paid vacation. Productivity bonus.
For interested individuals complete TMS training with certification could be provided.