Front Office | Mill Valley, CA | Full Time
SEGAL PSYCHIATRY is currently looking for an Administrative assistant.
Five days/week with potential to become an office manager.
- Work 8hr Monday - Friday
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Office administrative tasks such as managing leads, reporting statistical activity to center manager, scheduling appointments, collecting copays, and handling all medical records in compliance with HIPAA
Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
Assist clerical support staff in providing needed documentation for insurance preauthorization and/or reimbursement.
Understand and comply with all of the principles established by STN
Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing STN
Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in the field of psychology, social work, or related major
- At least one year in a mental health office setting.
- Basic Current Life Support Certification
- STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS, comfortable with all applications of MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Experience working with EMR (Electronic Medical Records and cloud).
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS are needed to interface with our patients, doctors and staff. Ability to multi-task is a key.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
- Able to work independently and in collaboration, maintaining a high level of professional conduct.
Be on the front edge of the treatment of depression.
10 days paid vacation