Software Engineer - Front End
Engineering | Colorado Springs, CO
SearchSpring is a high energy, fast paced and profitable software startup in the E-Commerce space. We develop innovative search and navigation solutions for online retailers. Our small, agile team excels in technology innovation and delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
Our hard work is paying off and the industry are starting to take notice! We're looking for passionate developers to help us build a market-leading product line. (Hint: We have new products already in the works.)
To support our continuing growth, we are hiring a front-end software engineer who has a background in computer science, proven industry experience, excellent references and a strong desire for professional growth. The right candidate will have real passion for web technology and enjoys pushing the boundaries of functional UIs.
- At least 3 years experience as a Software Engineer or Web Developer.
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Have a great work ethic, solid communication skills and enjoy working on a team.
- You have an eye for good design.
- You know HTML5 and CSS3, and how to make it fail gracefully.
- Experience with PHP and Zend Framework.
- Comfortable with version control.
- PHP (Zend Framework)
- Amazon Web Services
What’s in it for me?
- Great salary with real growth opportunities
- Generous paid time off and flexible hours
- An amazing company culture
- The best equipment money can buy
Don’t work for SaaS startup? Here’s why your should consider making the move.
I am a Corporate Developer: Become part of a small team where your contributions are celebrated and rewarded. Customers will thank you directly, your peers will sing your praises and you’ll grow with the company (compensation, role, responsibilities, etc).
I work in Professional Services / Consulting: If you’re a programmer in an professional services or consulting firm, consider making the move to a software product company. You’ll still be able to leverage your business analyst and client service skills by engaging directly with customers, but you’ll have the advantage of zooming in on the intersection of E-Commerce and Search (areas of strong economic growth and investment). Become a master/expert instead of jack of many trades.
- I work at a Web Design / Development Agency: Tired of debugging Magento/WordPress/etc modules or making trivial / repetitive changes to websites? SearchSpring offers exposure to the full lifecycle of software development and the ability to work with successful, high-traffic websites. At SearchSpring, you’ll build products you’re proud of!