Linux System Administrator
Engineering | Colorado Springs, CO
SearchSpring is a high energy, fast paced and profitable software startup in the E-Commerce space. We develop revenue-boosting SaaS solutions for online retailers. Our small, agile team excels in technology innovation and delivering excellent customer satisfaction.
Our hard work is paying off and we want growth to continue to accelerate! We're looking for smart developers to help us aggressively build a market-leading product line.
Your primary mission is to ensure SearchSpring’s distributed array of web systems are functional and operating efficiently. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining monitoring/alerting of critical components, ensuring that data mining and reporting processes are working properly while helping to engineer scalability, fault-tolerance and redundancy into our systems.
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong LAMP administration expertise.
- Some experience with cloud computing (AWS, Rackspace, Joyent, etc).
- You have solid communication skills.
- You are a self-starter.
- You enjoy challenging work.
- You are a team player.
- You can know PHP.
- You can configure and support HAProxy, Scribe, Thrift, or Tomcat.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, EMR)
What’s in it for me?
- Great salary with real growth
- Generous paid time off
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- An amazing company culture
- Startup lifestyle where hard work is rewarded
- The best equipment money can buy