Front End Web Developer
Engineering | Colorado Springs, CO
SearchSpring is an E-Commerce software company focused on developing performance-boosting SaaS solutions for online retailers. Our flagship site search solution helps merchants Unleash Findability inside their online store.
- Create. Build engaging new shopping features into E-Commerce websites for leading brands with tens of thousands of loyal Facebook fans.
- Engineer. Architect, code and deploy apps for web, mobile and Facebook using modern Web 2.0 app stacks.
- Measure. Track, measure and understand the impact of your work.
- Fix. Identify, analyze and fix usability & shopping experience breakdowns and other revenue impeding problems. Be an advocate for end users.
- Delight. Deliver elegant software solutions that enable our merchants run more profitable businesses. Delight them along the way with outstanding service.
- Proficient programming skill in PHP
- Strong HTML + CSS coder.
- Most importantly, the ability to learn quickly, be effective and contribute positvely to the team.
- Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or similar technical degree.
- Experience building E-Commerce websites.
- Consulting experience.
- Familiar with Zend Framework, MySQL or Linux.
- Comfortable with Git source control
- Active in a community – community service, open source, local technology/entrepreneurship groups, etc.
- Competitive compensation.
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You'll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The latest Apple gear.
- Meet with customers and partners at fun events/conferences,meetups,etc
Ready to apply?
Excellent! Impress us by solving the following challenge.
Write a standard Sudoku solver in your favorite language. Once you've done that, modify it to also solve a 4x4 Super Sudoku puzzle (hex instead of just 1-9).
Here's some PHP code to get you started: (You may use any language you like)
Here's a sample test case: