Account Executive, Sales
Sales | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time
This is a sales role with account management responsibilities in the E-Commerce technology field. The position is based in Colorado Springs, CO.
SearchSpring is a high energy, fast-paced and profitable software company in the E-Commerce space. We develop innovative search and navigation solutions for online retailers. Our growing, agile team excels in technology innovation and delivering outstanding customer service.
Our hard work is paying off and the industry is taking notice! We're looking for passionate team members to join in making SearchSpring the premier site search solution for online retailers.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for achieving the desired revenue, customer satisfaction, retention, and acquisition goals for SearchSpring. Your primary objective is to generate, develop, and close sales opportunities. Working closely with Engineering, Marketing and Operations, you will create promotional programs, prepare proposals, negotiate quotations and win new business.
Your knowledge of web technology combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace SearchSpring. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you gain access to decision makers, winning them over with your charisma and rich technical knowledge. You anticipate how decisions are made, and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key customers. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how site search improves shopper satisfaction and the merchant’s bottom line.
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Develop and provide custom presentations to customers to solve their business problems
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales, satisfaction, retention and revenue targets
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or Communication. In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.
- 2 years field sales experience in Technology, or experience managing technology vendors in an E-Commerce department
- Previous experience selling search software in the E-Commerce space
- Able to work independently, while being a true team player
- Confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal