Software Engineer .NET
Engineering | Boston, MA | Full Time
SCVNGR is building the next generation mobile payment and merchant loyalty solution. Our platform LevelUp (www.thelevelup.com) is already used by thousands of merchants and hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis. SCVNGR is funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, and Balderton Capital.
SCVNGR is looking for software engineers with a broad set of skills who are self-directed and passionate about innovation and web/mobile technologies. Our team of software engineers and designers are developing mobile applications powered by a cloud-based platform that will run on millions of devices and handle billions of transactions per month. You will be an integral part of our aggressive growth strategy to become the premier payment method in the world.
- Minimum of 3 years experience building ASP.NET and C# based web applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
For the Win!
- Web development experience with Ruby, Python, Java, or similar language.
- Experience interacting and communicating with both technical and business parties of progress, issues and difficulties.
- Unit testing expertise, with a commitment to building testable code.
- Experience building functional APIs.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android or iPhone.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Come Join Our Team!
We work in a non-dogmatic agile environment. There’s a flat hierarchy and small teams form independently and frequently, so you’ll have a chance to work on lots of things that interest you. Enjoy free catered food everyday and a competitive compensation model that includes stock, 100% healthcare and dental.