Software Engineer in Test
Engineering | Boston, MA
SCVNGR is building the next generation mobile payment and merchant loyalty solution. Our platform LevelUp (www.thelevelup.com) is already used by thousands of merchants and hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis. SCVNGR is funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, and Balderton Capital.
The Software Engineer in Test will develop and execute automated test suites and processes that ensure quality throughout our release schedule. This person will implement and maintain a library of automated test scripts and develop a framework to create and perform ongoing test activities. This includes support for our LevelUp apps, white label solutions and Point of Sale integrations.
The ideal candidate will investigate failed tests, report issues and assist the team with test automation needs for each project. The Software Engineer in Test has a critical role in working with the team to address quality issues and identify areas of improvement across the platform.
Background and Basic Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years experience in software development in test.
- Familiar with automated test frameworks and at least one scripting language.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the Win!
- Solid background in test automation for web and mobile applications.
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing tests for hardware (custom terminals).
- Familiar with the needs
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Come Join Our Team!
We work in a non-dogmatic agile environment. There's a flat hierarchy and small teams form independently and frequently, so you'll have a chance to work on lots of things that interest you. Enjoy free catered food everyday and a competitive compensation model that includes stock, 100% healthcare, dental and vision.