Sales | Dallas, TX | Full Time
LevelUp is quite possibly the most epic company you’ll apply to. In just one year LevelUp, the pay phone app that lets you pay with your phone, has expanded from 1 city to 8, adding 1,500 local business partners in the process. With over $1MM flowing through LevelUp each month, we are now the second largest mobile payments platform in the U.S.
We are looking for a driven, charismatic sales rockstar to join our team. As part of the team, you will work to educate merchants on the benefits of LevelUp, the pay phone app that saves time and money.
Even if you've never considered sales before, but recognize yourself as a leader who is eager to do something awesome, this position is worth a look. Meet some of the current team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huSlFmcSWdk
We are headquartered in Boston, MA. This position will be based in Dallas, TX.
- Generate new leads with potential clients
- Work closely with the sales team to expand use of LevelUp
- Build and manage relationships with our clients
- Identify new market opportunities and forecast future sales
- Be awesome at all times
- Ability and desire to work for a fast-paced challenging environment
- Solid technical aptitude, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Must possess the following attributes for success: driven, competitive, winning attitude, extraordinary enthusiasm, adaptable, persistent, detail oriented
- Bachelor degree
Compensation Base salary with uncapped commission and full benefits!
SCVNGR is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Boston, MA. Last summer, SCVNGR launched LevelUp the pay phone app. LevelUp lets you pay with your phone at thousands of places to save time and money. For merchants, LevelUp is a high-tech loyalty program that leverages mobile payments and customer analytics to help local businesses grow. LevelUp is currently launched in eight cities across the US: Boston, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, San Diego and Philadelphia.
SCVNGR + LevelUp are funded by Google Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Balderton Capital.
How to get in touch with us: Send us a cover letter and resume describing why you're awesome.
Referral: If this description doesn’t fit you, but you know someone who might be a good fit, please let us know! If we hire your referral, we’ll give you $1,000 or a high-five. Your call.