Sales | Fairfax, VA | Full Time
Schroeder Design Build
is expanding fast – looking for a dedicated, performance-driven
CONSTRUCTION SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Join our team for fun, hard work and great income!
ABOUT SCHROEDER DESIGN/BUILD, INC.
Schroeder Design/Build (SDB) is a top-rated, family owned & operated remodeling firm serving residential & commercial clients throughout Northern VA since 1986. If you want to be part of a team that strives for excellent both in the quality of our work and personal growth, Schroeder may be the place for you.
OFFICE LOCATION: 3918 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax VA 22031 Website: www.schroederdesignbuild.com
LOCATION AND SCHEDULE:
You will be based out of our Fairfax, VA office and will facilitate sales throughout the Northern Virginia metropolitan area. Generally, hours are 9 AM – 5 PM, Mon-Fri, but there are times when you will need to be flexible. Occasional weekend representation is required at lead-generating events.
- Meet with potential clients in their home to identify their goals and dreams for their home
- Determine a remodeling project’s feasibility and the prospective client’s fit with our company business model
- Bring signed Design and Construction agreements into our design and build process
- Work closely with clients to maintain open communications throughout the project, from first meeting through completion, to ensure client satisfaction
- Be an effective ambassador for SDB through networking and community events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Ideal candidates will have:
- Four-year college degree
- More than 2 years’ experience selling in the residential remodeling industry
- Ability to read plans, do material take-offs and create basic construction budgets
- Familiar with Sage ACT CRM and/or Co-Construct online scheduling software
- Familiarity with Sandler selling system
- Reliable transportation
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Smartphone capability of both email and text
- Live in the Northern Virginia area
- Able to work 40-50/hours on average
PREFERRED SOFT SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Top performer with a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Cares for our clients
- Works well with the team to achieve common goals
- Loves to problem solve
SALARY AND OTHER COMPENSATION:
For this position we offer commission with a draw against. We expect this position to make a minimum of $90,000 per year, with an excellent sales rep making $200,000 as commissions are uncapped. Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, health, dental, 401k, and life insurance.
We do not accept walk-in or call-in applications; please apply online.