Project Management | Fairfax, VA | Full Time
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
For more than 30 years, homeowners in Northern Virginia have come to Schroeder Design/Build, Inc. when they need to make their house into a home where they can live their dreams. Clients receive complete design and construction services guided by our values of integrity, communication, discipline, professionalism and the pursuit of excellence.
Schroeder Design/Build is a family-owned business with more than 25 employees, and we’re still growing. We make it a priority to form long-lasting professional relationships with our employees, clients, the community, and other businesses through team building and company outings.
Why should you join us? We like to develop people and give opportunity for growth within our company. We are a small, tight, communicative and caring group where every voice matters. Our company has long-term plans for growth, and we want dedicated team members to join us!
Our Location: 3918 Prosperity Ave., #100, Fairfax, VA 22031
Our Website: https://www.schroederdesignbuild.com
Project Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be working a flexible schedule that general runs 7am to 3:30pm Mon-Fri. You will travel to various projects in and around the Fairfax area.
Your Mission as Project Manager:
- Support and Manage highly productive field teammates who will be bringing our client’s dreams to reality
- Drive Production Department results by ensuring that assigned projects finish on time and on budget, and that clients are happy
- Satisfy or exceed key metrics standards set by Director of Production
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented with field teammates
Project Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
- Perform basic job preparation, such as thoroughly reviewing Production Packets for each assigned project prior to project start
- Prepare material take-offs for projects in pre-production development. Review and sign off on material orders on assigned projects, as needed.
- Complete daily Job Logs and keep all job records in order
- Build and update schedules on all assigned projects
- Work with and supervise field crews
- Schedule and supervise Subcontractor Trades on assigned projects
- Clear path for field crews to ensure no job delays
- Maintain an open line of communication with the client throughout the duration of the project
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure quality control
- Serve as a liaison between field staff and office staff
- Ensure compliance with OSHA safety policies and procedures by all field staff
- Ensure compliance with hazardous materials programs including EPA lead safe practices and asbestos abatement policies
- Set the example for team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and work habits
Required experience and qualifications:
- High School Graduate
- Valid Driver's License
- 5 years’ experience in residential project management
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite and online scheduling programs
- Able to build construction schedules
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Care for our clients
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Can accomplish work through others
- Work well with the team to achieve common goals
- Get things done
- Hard worker
- Love to problem solve
Offered salary and other compensation:
- We offer a starting salary of $60,000 to $75,000, depending upon experience
- We offer Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Company Activities and Outings, and a Profit Reward Program.
Thank you for sending your application via our online link below.