Operations | Washington, DC | Full Time
Saul Urban is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Ampeer team in Washington, DC. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this position will be responsible for the process of new business development and leasing high-end apartments to individuals, corporations, diplomats and government agencies. This position will also be responsible for supporting our hospitality program, as needed.
- Achieve monthly leasing and/or revenue goals based on the pre-approved property’s budget
- Update Internet Listing Sites to ensure availability and pricing is accurate
- Receive telephone inquiries pleasantly and professionally; coordinate and schedule appointments whenever possible
- Send arrival instructions to corporate clients
- Show apartments and answer prospective residents’ questions about pricing
- Follow up on leads and assist with proposals to potential clients
- Process lease applications and qualify residents based on approved lease criteria
- Prepare draft lease agreements
- Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
- Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
- Maintain prospect records using online tools
- Communicate maintenance issues to on-site team
- · Coordinate and perform daily administrative tasks and clerical work including data entry, filing, typing and operating office machines
- Prepare marketing materials for prospective residents
- Conduct follow up with prospective and current residents
- Gather competitive market information as requested
- Conduct other tasks as instructed by Director of Operations and/or VP of Operations
- 2-4 years’ experience in residential real estate and/or hospitality environment.
- Skilled at prioritization & organization of time and customers.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and property management systems, with knowledge of Yardi preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with the residents and customers in a professional manner.
- Proficient knowledge of Fair Housing requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents & ability to write reports.
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays to achieve budget expectations.
- Ability to stand for long periods, walk and climb stairs.
** This is a dynamic business environment so expectations and responsibilities are subject to change on occasion based on business needs.