Real Estate Customer Service Coordinator
Leasing | Washington, DC | Full Time
Saul Urban is developing a brand of luxury residential buildings that will offer luxury residences with flexible lease terms in walkable locations in city centers. Offering an array of services and amenities, these fully-furnished apartment properties will create vibrant urban lifestyles fully integrated with the city.
Saul Urban is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator (known internally as Front of the House Agent) to join our team in Washington, DC. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for marketing, leasing, and providing exceptional customer service of high-end apartments for the property assigned. Duties include:
- Work closely with the property team to attract and retain residents through superior customer service.
- Successfully lease apartments. Manage all sales activities from lead generation to lease execution.
- Assist in marketing the property and generate traffic.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications, and all community policies.
- Evaluate the needs of our customers while communicating the corresponding benefits.
- Utilize company resources under the direction of the General Manager to facilitate leasing.
- Conduct property tours and respond to all leasing inquiries.
- Support the marketing functions by recording accurate data on prospects and new residents.
- Aid in achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective residents and verifying applications.
- Promote positive and proactive resident relations by working to make the living experience of the highest quality.
- Assist in prepping and setting up daily morning and evening food offerings.
- Process lease applications, qualify prospects, prepare leases, and complete move-ins.
- Maintain courteous communication and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, and prospects.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Shop competitive properties and keep up-to-date on current market conditions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in luxury hotel or luxury apartments.
- 2+ year of experience in residential leasing or 3+ years of experience in a sales based environment.
- Superior customer service skills, strong presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship management skills, ability to close a sale, professional demeanor, ability to communicate with a variety of people, strong multi-tasking abilities, strong organizational skills, detail oriented, highly collaborative in a team, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel. Proficient in social media.
- Must be available to work on weekends and weeknights.
- Successful completion of background check required.
Saul Urban is an Equal Opportunity Employer.