Overnight Residential Concierge Part-time
Property Management | Washington, DC | Part Time
Saul Urban is developing a brand of luxury residential buildings that will offer luxury residences with flexible lease terms in walkable locations in city centers. Offering an array of services and amenities, these fully-furnished apartment properties will create vibrant urban lifestyles fully integrated with the city. We are building a professional Accounting team interested in working in a growing company.
Saturday & Sunday from 9pm to 6 am.
Saul Urban is seeking an Overnight Residential Concierge with luxury hotel experience to join our team in Washington, DC. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for ensuring the apartment community is safe, secure, and inviting for residents, while providing first-rate customer service and tending to resident requests. Duties include:
- Provide superior customer service to residents.
- Walk or patrol the property grounds to ensure safety, security, and compliance of the company's policies.
- Assist with ensuring a comfortable and worry-free environment for residents.
- Lock facilities and storage areas at scheduled times.
- Respond to minor disturbances and emergency calls.
- Provide a daily report listing property occurrences and safety issues.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience in luxury hotels.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations, excellent written and verbal communications skills, excellent customer service skills, professionalism with both internal and external customers, professional demeanor, strong work ethic, discrete, resourceful, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to communicate with a variety of people, ability to work collaboratively, ability to work independently, ability to adapt to changing priorities, proven problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be available to work weeknights and weekends, including graveyard shift.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screening required.
Saul Urban is an Equal Opportunity Employer.